Screen recording is a feature that allows you to record whatever is happening on your iPhone screen. This feature is very useful if you want to explain something that can’t be explained by just using a screenshot, or if you want to record the gameplay of the game you are playing at the moment.
Fortunately, the iPhone 12 Pro Max is equipped with a built-in screen recording feature that can be accessed anytime easily. So, how to use screen record on iPhone 12 Pro Max? If you want to know more, don’t go anywhere because right now I will tell you the tips.
Before we start..
The default Screen Recording feature provided by the iPhone can be used by devices equipped with the iOS 11 operating system and above. Because the iPhone 12 Pro Max uses the latest operating system, of course, this device is equipped with said Screen Recording feature.
One thing to note is that this Screen Recording feature requires an extra step to be able to activate the microphone for recording audio. And again, you don’t have to worry because I will clear up any confusion that bothers you.
How To Screen Record on iPhone 12 Pro Max with Audio
- Go to the Settings app, and scroll down until you find Control Center.
- Tap Customize Control, then press the plus button to add a new feature. Of course, since we are going to record the screen, then we have to add Screen Recording.
- After successfully added, you can access the Control Center by swiping down from the right.
- Remember, because the microphone feature will not be activated automatically, we need an extra step by long-pressing the screen recording icon for about 3 seconds to bring up the advanced options.
- Then, press the microphone icon to allow Recording to record audio. If the microphone icon changes color to red, it means that you can record the screen on iPhone 12 Pro Max with Audio.
- Now, press the Start recording button and a countdown indicating that the screen recording is about to start will appear. The recording time will be pinned at the top left.
- To stop the screen recording tap on the red timer and click on “Stop” on the popup window that appears.
- The video from the screen recording will be saved on the device and can be accessed through the photos app.