Have you ever thought about trying to reverse your favorite video? Whether if it’s just for fun, or for cool editing purposes, reversed video is one of the most interesting kinds of video.
In case you want to try it, then be not worry. Today, I’m going to share a tutorial on how to Reverse video on iPhone. Then, what are we waiting for? Let’s get straight to the discussion.
The other day, we have learned several ways to edit videos on iPhone. Among them are using iPhone’s native video editor, Apple’s exclusive video editor “iMovie”, and using third-party services.
Unfortunately, both the iPhone’s default video editor and iMovie do not support video reverse editing on the iPhone. Meanwhile for iMovie itself, only the Mac version supports this feature. As a result, we have to use a third-party service if we want to reverse video on iPhone.
Of the many third-party video editor apps available on the App Store, I will choose “Videoshop Video Editor” as a recommendation this time. The reason is because of its user-friendly interface, and it does not require any complicated operations. Can’t wait to reverse your favorite video on your iPhone? Here are the steps that you need to do:
- Open the App Store on your iPhone.
- Search for “Videoshop Video Editor”, then download and install.
- If it is already installed on your iPhone, immediately open the application.
- When you’re logged in to the app, you’ll be given the option to take a new video or import an existing video.
- After that, you will enter the editing view. Pay attention to the bottom column. There are lots of editing features that can be used as needed.
- Since our goal is video reversing, find and select the icon with two horizontally lined up triangles with the name “Reverse” below it.
- When it is finished, you can press “Play” to check the edits.
- If you are satisfied with the result, press “Export” to save the video to your iPhone or share it on social media.
Once you know these tips and tricks, you can use them for creative video editing like jumping backward, walking backward, driving backward, etc. There is no limit to creativity!