What Web Browser do you use on your Mac? Chrome, Safari, or Firefox? Whatever browser you use, you must have used the bookmark feature in your browser. This feature is very useful if you want to save a page, which you want to read later in your spare time.
However, have you ever thought that your bookmark list has piled up due to being left unkempt? Relax, this time I will share tips on how to delete Bookmarks on Mac devices to solve this problem.
Delete Bookmarks on Safari
For Mac users, of course, most of them use Safari as their browser, right?
As a browser made specifically for Apple devices, of course deleting Bookmarks in Safari is also easier when compared to other browsers. Follow these simple steps:
- First, click the “Sidebar” button in the toolbar, and then click the “Bookmarks” button.
- Last, choose the bookmark you want to delete, control-click the bookmark, and then choose “Delete”.
Delete Bookmarks on Chrome
If you prefer to use Chrome which offers more features and extensions, then don’t worry because I also provide tips for Mac users who use Chrome as their default browser.
Follow the steps below:
- Click “Bookmarks from the top menu, then click “Bookmark Manager”.
- Choose the bookmark you want to delete, control-click the bookmark, and then choose “Delete”.
Delete Bookmarks on Firefox
As a third-party browser, Mozilla Firefox is still as good and still can compete with Google Chrome. Here are the steps to delete bookmarks on Firefox:
- Click on the Books icon on the top-right side of the browser window.
- A sidebar then will pop up on the left side of your screen. From that sidebar, click “Bookmark”.
- Same as the previous two browsers, choose the bookmark you want to delete, control-click the bookmark, and then choose “Delete”.