Renaming your hotspot network has several functions. First, distinguish your hotspot from others so that it is easy to identify. While the second, you just do it for fun. Therefore, our topic this time is to find out how to change the hotspot network name on any iPhone device.
However, although this topic is closely related to the hotspot network itself, you will not be able to find the option to change the name of your hotspot in the “Personal Hotspot” settings. So, where exactly is the option and how do you do it?
Follow the methods below:
- To change the hotspot network name on your iPhone, you’ll need to change the name of the iPhone itself.
- Therefore, we need to go to the “General” settings.
- From there, tap on “About” to display info about the iPhone devices that we own.
- After that, you will see the “Name” column displayed at the very top. You can tap on it and name it as you like.
- Tap “Done”, and your hotspot network name will automatically change following the name of your iPhone device.